[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Membership] Re: [IFWP] PSO Formation
- To: David Schutt <david@SPECO.COM>
- Subject: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] PSO Formation
- From: jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:33:38 +0000
- CC: DOMAIN-POLICY@LISTS.INTERNIC.NET, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, Icann Membership <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: INEGroup INC.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
David and all,
It is not too difficult to see plainly that the IETF and the ICANN does
not want stakeholder participation in any direct and meaningful
David Schutt wrote:
> I have to agree with Karl. The whole debate about the PSO seems to revolve
> around the question of how the IETF gets to pick three people for ICANN's
> board of directors.
> I'm still questioning *why* the IETF should get to appoint three board
> members, versus anyone else, such as W3C, IEEE, etc.
> As far as I know, that second question has never been answered.
> David Schutt
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]On Behalf Of Karl
> Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 2:44 PM
> To: A.M. Rutkowski
> Cc: IFWP List; Domain Policy Lists
> Subject: Re: [IFWP] PSO Formation
> The entire PSO as a concept does not work for me at all.
> And I find the actual proposals to be exercises to clearly allocate a
> significant portion of ICANN's board seats to an extremely small
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208