[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] Re: Effective meetings, past and future
- To: Craig Simon <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] Re: Effective meetings, past and future
- From: jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:50:22 +0000
- CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, commerce <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEGroup INC.
- References: <199903121649.LAA17917@panix3.panix.com> <36E9541C.3C91833A@flywheel.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig and all,
It is well established and well documented now that the dictatorial
actions an style of the ICANN. Hitler-like would be carrying it
a bit to far. Stalin like would be more appropriate possibly. It is
none the less as FACT that the ICANN is acting unilaterally and is
on the whole a closed and non-transparent organization. History
will and has already recorded it as such in their own, now hidden
E-Mail archives. I expect those archives to disappear at some point
Craig Simon wrote:
> It's important to put a good word in for Jonathan Zittrain.
> Regardless of my own desire for more openness in ICANN's processes, I
> think he and others at the Berkman Center have behaved in an honest and
> forthright manner, trying to include as many people in the discussions
> as possible. I've listened to the Real Audio feed from at least three
> fora where Ronda Hauben has participated (two hosted by BCIS), and in
> each instance she was given ample time to state her case. She has been
> treated fairly, but she is not fair enough to admit it.
> Ronda's allusions to the "Hitler-like" agenda of the Berkman Center and
> ICANN are ridiculous and are demeaning to the victims of Hitler's
> Craig Simon
> Ronda Hauben wrote:
> > Jonathan Zittrain <email@example.com> wrote:
> > This is your attempt to distort what I have to say and to discredit
> > it. This is your effort to institute a Hitler like regime into
> > the Internet.
> > This is how Hitler functioned as well. He couldn't stand any criticism,
> > instead he made a victim of those who expressed any criticism,
> > making it clear to others that criticism was "verbotten"
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208