[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] RE: Drawing lines
- To: BRPWIT@aol.com
- Subject: Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] RE: Drawing lines
- From: jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:48:10 +0000
- CC: GENCLASS-L@rootsweb.com, PolandBorderSurnames-L@rootsweb.com, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN SO comments <email@example.com>, Icann Membership <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: INEGroup INC.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve and all,
It will never happen for obvious reasons. The best one is that the
public will not allow it. But there are many more...
> All of this membership concern - for individuals may turn out to be a tempest
> in a teapot - if the FCC has its way.
> The phone companies are bugging FCC to start allowing them to charge for local
> calls ( ie internet connections). I know this was supposed to have been put to
> bed- but apparrently it raised its head again - re LA DAILY NEWS 3 19 99
> "Rep C> COX (R) (newport beach ca) and D DREIER (R) (covina ca) were 2 of 11
> signees of a letter to W KENARD FCC CHAIRMAN opposing these types of action.
> If local calls are billed on a time basis- it will impact the internet and
> intern probably make these issues of the individual membership rhetorical.
> thanks steve witkin
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208