[Membership] Defining Minorities

Hmm -

In these discussions, when dealing with self selected advocates, dismissing
an apparent minority could be a problem. The views of the generally affected
population are unknown, and qualifying the views of a participant as
'minority' is treacherous. Perhaps in the small context, yes, a minority,
but in the larger?

There be dragons here. As has been demonstrated in the not-so-distant past.

David Schutt

"Ve grow too soon oldt, und too late schmardt"