[Membership] Re: [Advisory Notice from IHOJ] Subject: Unsavory Individules "NetKooks"

Mr. Walsh and all concerned,

  Of course, as you wish Mr. Walsh.  A completely expected response
given
you prevailing attitude and behavior.  And I see that you choose to
continue
your unsavory behavior.

  We are indeed grateful for the assistance that Jeff has so kindly
provided
through Netcom for providing myself as some of the members of our staff
clean inexpensive connection through Netcom, although at times, such as
this
one, I am required to use the toll free number to dial through...
See headers on this posting...

  Jeff, if you would, please again post this response to those relevant
mailing lists to provide some clarity...