Re: [Membership] Fees for Organizations

Nii and all,

  Let's try to be realistic here.  The ICANN is decidedly a political
organization.
They have been and are still primarily supported financially by big IT and
Telecom interests and the GIP fund see, www.GIP.org for more information.
Money is the "Mothers Milk" of politics, and therefore will have the single
largest influence on the decision process.

  Once you have excepted this as a FACT, you will be much better off...