Re: [Membership] Re: NCDNHC favoritism?

Tom and all,

  It appears from the URL that Michael is referencing that he is partly
correct
here.  This seems to be yet another example of ICANN playing games
with favoritism as they did with the "Musical Mailings list" situation of a
while
back on the DNSO.ORG bunch.
I agree with you conclusion.  This needs to be addressed ASAP!