Re: [Membership] Re: NCDNHC favoritism?

Kent Crispin a écrit:

> On Tue, May 04, 1999 at 07:17:16AM -0500, toml@communisphere.com wrote:
> >
> > I received the following message from Michael Sondow today.
> >
> > Is this true?
>
> It is not.

This is no more than the opinion of Kent Crispin, an ISOC supporter.

> > If so, is there some justification for the seemingly unfair treatment?
> > If not, please correct the situation ASAP.
>
> There is no situation to correct.

Not so far as he's concerned, is what he means.

> In any case, this should not be discussed on this list.

You are not the list moderator, Mr. Crispin. Please stop trying to
intimidate people. It's none of your business who posts to this
list, nor what they post. If the list moderators don't like Tom
Lowenhaupt's messages, they can say so. Not you. So button your lip.