Re: [Membership] [Comment-Mac] Re: Secret ballots

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 01:43:09AM -0500, Eric Weisberg wrote:
> Craig Simon wrote:
>
> > I haven't made up my mind...
>
> > Kent's argument is that the process has integrity when we can verify
> > that our own votes have [been] tabulated correctly.
>
> That is why we should consider administration of the elections by a neutral
> and professional third party such as the American Arbitration Association.

I don't trust the American Arbitration Association.   I don't see why
anyone from europe or from anywhere else in the world would either.

In fact, I never heard of the American Arbitration Association -- for
all I know they might just be some front organization you just threw
together.

Try again.  The problem is a lot harder than you think.