Equivalent Access Certification
Network Solutions, acting in its capacity as the "Registry"
makes the following certification:
- All Registrars (including Network Solutions as a Registrar)
connect to the Shared Registration System Gateway via the Internet by utilizing
the same maximum number of IP addresses and SSL certificate authentication.
- The Registry has made the current version of the Registrar
toolkit software accessible to all Registrars and has made any updates available
to all Registrars on the same schedule.
- All Registrars have the same level of access to Registry
customer support personnel via telephone, e-mail and the Registry website.
- All Registrars have the same level of access to the
Network Solutions Registry resources to resolve Registry/Registrar or Registrar/Registrar
disputes and technical and/or administrative customer service issues.
- All Registrars have the same level of access to Registry-generated
data to reconcile their registration activities from Registry Web and ftp
- All Registrars may perform basic automated registrar
account management functions using the same Registrar tool made available
to all Registrars by the Registry.
- The Shared Registration System does not include any
algorithms or protocols that differentiate among Registrars with respect
to functionality, including database access, system priorities and overall
- All Registry-assigned personnel have been directed
not to give preferential treatment to any particular Registrar.
- I have taken reasonable steps to verify that the foregoing
representations are being complied with.
This Certification is dated this the __ day of __________,
Network Solutions, Inc.
Name: Bruce Chovnick
Title: General Manager, Network Solutions Registry
Page updated 28-September-1999