Members of the media are invited to attend ICANN’s
29th Public meeting in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Registration and attendance
is free. Advanced registration is recommended but not required. On-site media
registration will be available.
Media who register will receive via email
a regular report on the ICANN meeting – topics
expected to be covered in public sessions during each day of the meeting, as
well as notification of any press events.
Online Registration Form
Questions: Please contact Jason Keenan, ICANN Media Adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICANN Media Policy
- Media are invited to attend all ICANN Public Meeting, panel sessions,
and addresses. This applies only to the open program – some meetings
(as noted on the agenda) are closed to the public and media.
- To expedite
the registration process, media representatives and freelancers are strongly
encouraged to pre-register. Please do so by completing the form below.
- All media must show valid credentials (photo ID, business card,
or the equivalent). If on assignment for another publication, freelancing
or researching, please bring an explanatory letter from the publication's
- All photographers and videographers accompanying reporters should
register as well.
- All panel sessions and addresses are open to the media and may
be recorded unless otherwise indicated, as long as the proceedings are not
- Interviews may be conducted subsequent to the sessions, at the
discretion of the speakers, panelists or their staff. Please contact Jason
Keenan, Media Adviser, to arrange interviews with ICANN Board Chairman Vint
Cerf and ICANN President and CEO Dr Paul Twomey.
- ICANN reserve the right to refuse or revoke media credentials at