iDomains Registry Operator’s Proposal
Microfilm Number 9838-1179 Filed with the Department of State on May 19, 1998
Entity Number 2817442 /s/ sec. of the Commonwealth Secretary of the Commonwealth
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
Indicate type of domestic corporation (check one):
X Business-stock (15 Pa. C.S. § 1306) Professional (15 Pa. C.S. § 2903)
Business-nonstock (15 Pa. C.S. § 2102) Management (15 Pa. C.S. § 2701)
Business-statutory close (15 Pa. C.S. Cooperative (15 Pa. C.S. § 7701)
§ 2304a is applicable)
1. The name of the corporation is: IDomains, Inc.
This corporation is incorporated under the provisions of the Business Corporation Law of 1988.
2. The (a) address of this corporation's initial registered office in this Commonwealth or (b) commercial registered office
provider and the county of venue is:
(a) 824 8th Avenue Bethlehem PA 18018 Lehigh
Number and Street City State Zip County
(b)N/A___________________________________________________________________________________________________ Name of Commercial Registered Office Provider County County
For a corporation represented by a commercial registered office provider, the county in (b) shall be deemed the county in which the
corporation is located for venue and official publication purposes.
3. The aggregate number of shares authorized is: 10,000 shares (other provisions, if any, attach 8 1/2 x 11 sheet)
4. The name and address, including street and number, if any, of each incorporator is:
Name Address Signature Date
Deborah D. Spinney Saucon Valley Rd. at Rt. 309, P.O. Box 219 /s/ Debbie D. Spinney 5/19/98
Center Valley, PA 18034-0219
5. The specified effective date, if any, is: N/A
month day year hour, if any
6. Any additional provisions of the articles, if any, attach an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. See Attachment.
7. Statutory close corporation only: Neither the corporation nor any shareholder shall make an offering of any of its shares
of any class that would constitute a "Public Offering" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 (15U.S.C. § 77A et
8. Business cooperative corporations only: (Complete and strike out inapplicable term) The common bond of membership
among its members/shareholders is:
Additional Provisions of the Articles:
6. The purpose or purposes of the Corporation shall be:
To engage in and do any lawful act concerning all lawful business for which corporations may be
incorporated under the Business Corporation Law of Pennsylvania including, without limiting the
generality of the foregoing, manufacturing, research, development, sales and to do all things and
exercise all powers, rights and privileges which a business corporation may now or hereafter be
organized or authorized to do or exercise under the Business Corporation Law of the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.