New sTLD Application
Part D. Financial Model
15 December 2003
This document describes financial information that is necessary to comply with the specifiations of the Request for Proposal. This part will be read by the independent evaluators in conjunction with Part C - Business Plan.
In particular, the descriptions accompanying the sTLD Business Plan spreadsheet must include the following:
1. Salaries must include all salary related expenses such as bonuses, benefits and taxes paid. Describe titles and functions under each heading as appropriate, for example, Executive Team: President, General Counsel, or Administration: Finance, Human Resources.
2. Outsourced services must be described. Potential suppliers or partners must be identified along with relevant experience.
3. Travel must be detailed and justified including the number of and reason for trips.
4. Facilities must include all occupancy costs such as leasing and insurance. Facility locations must be described as accurately as possible.
5. Hardware and systems must indicate to what extent existing hardware and systems will be used and also describe the adequacy of system capacity.
6. The sources of start-up and follow-on capital must be identified.
7. Operational income amounts must be accompanied by projected sales and penetration estimates and a pricing model. Describe the proposed picing model for arrangements between the registry and the registrars.
8. Revenue from other sources must include evidence of the stability of those sources and demonstrate how those revenues are specifically reserved for this purpose.
|Application Period||Year 1||Year 2|
|Expenses (US Dollars)|
|Salaries & Headcount Subtotals|
|Projected Operational Income|
|Revenue from Other Sources|