Appendix E The Registry Equivalent Access Certification
Public Interest Registry, in its capacity as the Registry Operator, and
on behalf of all of its contractors makes the following certifications:
ISOC's specific goals and purposes include:
- All ICANN-accredited Registrars connect to the RRP Registry-Registrar
Protocol (RRP) or EPP Registry-Registrar Protocol via the Internet by
the same connection(s) and by utilizing the same maximum number of IP
addresses and SSL certificate authentications.
- During the transition period from RRP to EPP Protocol and upon completion
of OT&E EPP testing, the Registry Operator made the Registrar toolkit
software and any updates to that toolkit available to all ICANN-Accredited
Registrars at the same time.
- All ICANN-Accredited Registrars whether using either RRP or EPP have
the same level of access to Registry customer support personnel via
telephone, e-mail and the Registry website.
- All ICANN-Accredited Registrars have the same level of access to the
PIR Registry resources to resolve Registry/Registrar or Registrar/Registrar
disputes and technical and/or administrative customer service issues.
- All ICANN-accredited Registrars whether using RRP or EPP have the
same level of access to Registry Data to reconcile their registration
activities from registry Web and (ftp) servers.
- All ICANN-accredited Registrars regardless of RRP or EPP may perform
basic automated registrar account management functions using the same
Registrar toolkit made available to all Accredited Registrars by the
- Both RRP and EPP Registry-Registrar Protocol do not include any algorithms
or protocols that differentiate among ICANN-Accredited Registrars with
respect to functionality, including database access, system priorities
and overall performance.
- All Registry Operator officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants
and contractors have been directed not to give preferential treatment
to any individual ICANN-Accredited Registrar.
- The Registry Operator has not provided preferential pricing structures,
promotions or other economic terms to any individual ICANN-Accredited
Registrar which is not available to all ICANN-Accredited Registrars.
- Registry Operator has complied with the terms of the Registry Operator
Code of Conduct and the Equal Access and Nondiscrimination Practice
- I, the undersigned, have taken reasonable steps to verify that the
foregoing representations are true and correct.
This Certification is dated this the __ day of __________, _____.
PUBLIC INTEREST REGISTRY
Back to top