Agenda topic times are approximate. Session Chair and attendees will determine precise amount of discussion times.
14:30-15:00: Meeting with the Registry Stakeholder Group (RySG)
- Introduction on RySG
- Universal awareness of TLDs
15:00-15:15 COFFEE BREAK
15:15-16:15: Joint Meeting with the GNSO
- IGO Curative Rights;
- Status of Progress on the Expedited Policy Development Process (EPDP) for the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data (including a discussion of GAC concerns regarding the substance of the recommendations as well as the operational methodology of the effort;
- New gTLD subsequent procedures – expectations, status and next steps;
16:15-16:45: Meeting with the Registrar Stakeholder Group (RrSG)
- Third party access to non-public WHOIS Data
- Registrar efforts on DNS abuse
Session Leader: Robert Hoggarth
Staff Facilitator: Julia Charvolen
Press space bar to start a drag.
When dragging you can use the arrow keys to move the item around and escape to cancel.
Some screen readers may require you to be in focus mode or to use your pass through key