The Middle East Space at ICAN64 will talk about Universal Acceptance. The space will discuss a note that has been drafted by the a sub-set of the Middle East community on the subject matter.
The agenda for the session is as follows:
* Welcome Address - Nadira Al-Araj - Middle East Space Co-Chair
* Opening Address - Baher Esmat - VP, Global Stakeholder Engagement, Middle East, ICANN
* Guest Addresses:
+ Cherine Chalaby - Chair of ICANN Board of Directors
+ Göran Marby - President and CEO, ICANN
* ME Space Charter Debate and Adoption - Tijani Ben Jemaa - ME Space Co-Chair
* Introduction to the Topic:
+ Sarmad Hussain - Director of IDN Program, ICANN
+ Ram Mohan - Chair, Universal Acceptance Steering Group
* Presentation of the Statement - Abdelmonem Galila - UA Ambassador and Statement Pen-holder
* Open Floor - All
* Closing Remarks - Nadira Al-Araj - Middle East Space Co-Chair
Session Leader: Baher Esmat
Staff Facilitator: Baher Esmat
Press space bar to start a drag.
When dragging you can use the arrow keys to move the item around and escape to cancel.
Some screen readers may require you to be in focus mode or to use your pass through key