THANK YOU!!

To whom it may concern,

I just received email detailing the new "shared domain-name registry".  The
article stated that you were seeking public feedback.
I am 110% for these proposed changes.  I have had many dealings with NSI and
believe that the service levels have been very poor.  Of course it seems as
if they have been (quickly) trying to make changes, but too little too late.
And, all of the changes they have made to their interface has created major
delays in items I have been taking care of (i.e. New domain registration,
corrections to registry information, etc.).

Thank you,

James Turner