Re: Internet Domain Name Owner and ISP Address lists on CD-ROM (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 23:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: jlewis@lewis.org
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: Internet Domain Name Owner and ISP Address lists on CD-ROM (fwd)

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999, TTSG wrote:

> Gee, here we go again.

> > We have compiled an international database with over 2,000,000 data
> > records of Internet Domain Name Owners (Web Site Owners) including
> > Company Name, Contact Names (owner, administrative & technical),
> > Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Domain Name or URL, Date the Domain

$1599.95 is kind of steep, but the way Network Solutions is corrupting the
whois database on a regular basis, I could maybe see a whois CD set being
of some real use.

Anyone else have multiple domains where all the contacts have disappeared
from the database this weekend?

----don't waste your cpu, crack rc5...www.distributed.net team enzo---
 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________

-