No Subject

Gentlemen,

I would like to bring to your attention the recent action taken by Network
Solutions, a company who under contract to the United States Government
currently holds an monopoly on the registration of Internet Domains and the
operation of the "root name server" which service the entire Internet on a
global basis.

On Saturday, March 20, 1999, Network Solutions in effect hijacked the entire
Domain Registration System by routing persons attempting to access
http://rs.internic.net to their commercial web site
http://www.networksolutions.com/ where they they are blantantly advertising
a variety of commercial services in direct competition to ISP's worldwide.

Your assistance in resolving this matter, restoring and maintaining
competition among providers of Internet services would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Noel B. Del More
CEO
InterNet Resource NETworks
Nashua, NH

| Noel B. Del More nbd@inr.net  \ \ Have a need.....                     |
| InterNet Resource NETworks     \ \                 ..... For SPEED?    |
| http://www.inr.net              \ \ Internet Connectivity, Web Hosting |
| 1 603 880-8120                   \ \  and Dedicated Server Services    |