[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Did Cook really do his Homework beforeendorsing/defending Sondow? Where does Mr Sondow REALLY stand? Let hiswords speak for themself

>On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:17:54 -0400, Gordon Cook <cook@cookreport.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Gosh Marty....what a profound contribution to the well belong of the
>>Internet you have made here.  Sondow has become extremely clueful.  maybe
>>some day you will follow his example?
>>

>He HAS??
>
>Jeez, Gordon, I usually have a lot of respect for your reports, but
>I'm really beginning to wonder if you DO pay attention to the details
>and backgrounds of the things you report.
>
>For example, the comments Mr Sondow made to the NTIA in re: the .US
>domain.

Michael Sondow does not check with me before breathing.  If he had asked my
advise on the remarks you pasted in on the .us domain, I would have been
critical of the plan, there is a helluva lot to learn here and I haven't
seen anyone who has learned more or worked harder than he. I'll take half a
sondow on my side over 10 heaths any day.
The COOK Report on Internet          | New handbook just published:IP Insur-
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA| gency & Transformation of Telecomm.See
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)         | http://cookreport.com/insurgency.html
cook@cookreport.com                  | Index to 7 years of COOK Report, how to
subscribe, exec summaries, special reports, gloss at http://www.cookreport.com