[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Tell him "Enough!", Ms. Van Houweling
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Tell him "Enough!", Ms. Van Houweling
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (William X. Walsh)
- Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 21:59:07 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Molly Shaffer Van Houweling <email@example.com>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, ICANN DNSO List <firstname.lastname@example.org>, jeri Clausing <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, Mike Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Don Heath <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <3757647C.7A8B7384@ix.netcom.com>
- References: <37330D51.88726D55@iciiu.org> <373312CB.970AA9@iciiu.org> <3738F213.9B8988DA@iciiu.org> <3739BAC6.AF93A37A@iciiu.org> <373AD706.720CEA60@iciiu.org> <373DD206.4762B613@iciiu.org> <37416F95.541BEE83@iciiu.org> <37417ED5.3B613AEB@iciiu.org> <37441CAC.1EFA7BD@iciiu.org> <374FDF13.F986242A@iciiu.org> <3750204F.6F0BC8C0@iciiu.org> <LYR42320firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3757647C.7A8B7384@ix.netcom.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 06:30:36 +0100, Jeff Williams
>William and all,
> I believe, as do many others which have posted on this ongoing bad
>situation with the Non-commercial Domain Name Constituency, that
>Michael Sondow is correct.
Can you read?
The point wasn't that he was wrong or right, it was the manner of
presentation. Leadership of a constituency needs to be less abrasive,
or they will never acheive RESULTS, and instead breed confrontation.
It also illustrated that Mr Sondow has not changed his tactics one
iota, as a couple of others (Cook and Sexton I believe) claimed.
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services
Email: email@example.com Fax:(209) 671-7934
The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.