Re: A Citizen's Right to Domain Name Privacy

John and John,

  Two Johns...  Well anyway, JohnG is absolutely right.  And this is
exactly how I conduct all of my business.....  However what the
ICANN is now attempting to impose in its accreditation Guidelines
would seek to circumvent doing this or make doing so a barrier
to entry to membership to the DNSO as well as becoming a
registrar.  Here I think is where there are serious problems
legally....