[Comment-Ip] RE: IP Constituency in the Domain Names Support Organization

---------------------- Forwarded by John M. Delehanty/OGK1 on 05/21/99 12:08 PM
---------------------------

"Mike Kirk" <mkirk@aipla.org> on 05/21/99 01:28:55 AM

To:   John M. Delehanty/OGK1@OGK1
cc:   scaf@idealaw.com

Subject:  RE: IP Constituency in the Domain Names Support Organization

John,
You might also wish to send your endorsement email to
        comment-ip@icann.org
and to
        msvh@icann.org
Thanks for sending the endorsement.