[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] RE: Drawing lines
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, GENCLASS-L@rootsweb.com, PolandBorderSurnames-L@rootsweb.com
- Subject: Re: [Membership] Re: [IFWP] RE: Drawing lines
- From: BRPWIT@aol.com
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:34:42 EST
- Cc: ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN SO comments <email@example.com>, Icann Membership <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
All of this membership concern - for individuals may turn out to be a tempest
in a teapot - if the FCC has its way.
The phone companies are bugging FCC to start allowing them to charge for local
calls ( ie internet connections). I know this was supposed to have been put to
bed- but apparrently it raised its head again - re LA DAILY NEWS 3 19 99
"Rep C> COX (R) (newport beach ca) and D DREIER (R) (covina ca) were 2 of 11
signees of a letter to W KENARD FCC CHAIRMAN opposing these types of action.
If local calls are billed on a time basis- it will impact the internet and
intern probably make these issues of the individual membership rhetorical.
thanks steve witkin