[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: Resolution of the NCDNHC problem]
- To: Milton Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kathy Kleiman <email@example.com>, Don Heath <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Resolution of the NCDNHC problem]
- From: Michael Sondow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 13:27:51 -0400
- CC: Erick Iriarte <email@example.com>, Troy Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tom Lowenhaupt <email@example.com>, Eberhard W Lisse <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Kevin M. Kelly" <Webmaster@BioAnth.org>, "Hector L. Rodriguez Milla" <email@example.com>, SLanfranco@dkglobal.org, Jay@pdnha.org, Jeff Graber <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Richard J. Sexton" <email@example.com>, Monika Ermert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <375BCC83.7716AF0F@syr.edu>
- Sender: email@example.com
The ICIIU, in the name of its supporters, has submitted a
counter-proposal. I sent you a copy of it. Didn't you receive it?
I don't suppose that the ICIIU and its twelve supporting
organizations is going to be ignored in these negotiations, are
they? If that's the case, we won't agree to anyone else's proposal.
It's as simple as that.
> Objet: Re: Resolution of the NCDNHC problem
> la date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 09:29:55 -0400
> De: Milton Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> A: Don Heath <email@example.com>
> Références: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> That's what I figured. I'm glad it's true, we don't need any more conspiracy
> Here are two other points we need to discuss:
> 1. ACM-IGC would like to hold membership open for another month or so before
> having an election. There are many organizations who heard about the constituency
> in Berlin and immediately afterwards who have now expressed interest in joining.
> 2. Do we really need five officers? I'm thinking three at most. And do you think
> the officers should be eligible to run for Names Council or not?
> Don "the jet-setter" Heath wrote:
> > Milton
> > I was an inadvertant error that the organizations on the ICIIU list
> > were left off. If you agree that these organizations meet the
> > criteria for the NCDNCH, by all means include them.