Kudos to the drafting team

Despite the long message I just sent with comments about the proposed
policy and rules, I want to commend the drafting team for their work.
The new rules are a big improvement over the rules that WIPO wrote,
which in themselves were a big improvement over the rules that WIPO
started off by proposing (e.g. to CORE).  We may yet get them to a
state where free speech is fully protected, where abusive
corporations get just as short a shrift as abusive individuals,
and where people are only subjected to rules which they have notice
of and agreement with.

	John