[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
more interNIC woes (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: more interNIC woes (fwd)
- From: Michael Dillon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:34:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Organization: Memra Communications Inc.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:33:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: Carl Hillsman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: more interNIC woes
has anyone had experience with the nic and domains that can not be
automagically registered? we have one customer that is in such a
predicament. we have sent multiple e-mails the the nic concerning the
domain request and have yet to receive a reply (imagine that...) and
attempts to call the number they list, 703.742.4777, have only resulted in
any hints on what to do next?
Send 'unsubscribe' in the body to 'email@example.com' to leave.
Eat sushi frequently. firstname.lastname@example.org is the human contact address.