Re: Is network solutions broken again? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 23:34:00 -0500 (CDT)
From: Kevin Day <toasty@home.dragondata.com>
To: NANOG
Subject: Re: Is network solutions broken again?

> Here's what I got back from sending THE SAME TEMPLATE I ALWAYS USE
> with the new domain name thrown in.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this "punt to business hours" message?

I don't see this much anymore, but i'm still getting lots of requests for
confirmation on domains that I have nothing to do with. (Mostly high profile
domains, as well).

For example, I knew a few days before a somewhat large clothing company
switched providers, because i got a confirm request on it.

Kevin