[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Is network solutions broken again? (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Is network solutions broken again? (fwd)
- From: Michael Dillon <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 06:21:41 -0700 (PDT)
- Organization: Memra Communications Inc.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 23:34:00 -0500 (CDT)
From: Kevin Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: Is network solutions broken again?
> Here's what I got back from sending THE SAME TEMPLATE I ALWAYS USE
> with the new domain name thrown in.
> Is anyone else seeing this "punt to business hours" message?
I don't see this much anymore, but i'm still getting lots of requests for
confirmation on domains that I have nothing to do with. (Mostly high profile
domains, as well).
For example, I knew a few days before a somewhat large clothing company
switched providers, because i got a confirm request on it.