Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:14:47 -0700
From: Joe McDonald <joe@vpop.net>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: more netsol fun

There is a new procedure for your whois lookups.  First do a:
whois -hwhois.crsnic.net $domain
that will tell you what whois server to use for lookups (such as
whois.register.com or rs.internic.net ...)
then use that whois server for your lookup.

domainwatch.com has been modified a bit to do the above.

regards,
-joe