[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Domain registrars requirements for 'accuracy'. (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Domain registrars requirements for 'accuracy'. (fwd)
- From: Michael Dillon <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:47:16 -0700 (PDT)
- Organization: Memra Communications Inc.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:26:16 -0700
From: Devin Redlich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: Domain registrars requirements for 'accuracy'.
At 04:07 PM 7/23/99 -0400, you wrote:
> Are you saying the domain owner ignored such an email request from NSI?
>Not that I recall reading.
I seem to recall specifically reading that the domain owner said she never
received anything through email, and was wondering why they sent her postal
mail to tell her that the mailing address they had on record was incorrect.
Send 'unsubscribe' in the body to 'email@example.com' to leave.
Eat sushi frequently. firstname.lastname@example.org is the human contact address.