Re: [IFWP] Re: Hilights from today's hearing

Bill and all,

  Good for you Bill!  Hear hear!  Indeed your domain name is yours,
you paid for it.  Neither ICANN or NSI can take it away from you
without a fight!  The same goes for everyone else or any organization
that has a DN registered, either for commercial on non-commercial
purposes.  The courts have pretty much established that for all
practical purposes a DN IS property...   GIven that, the two biggest
problems with both NSI and to a much greater extent ICANN is the
"Accreditation Policy" a la ICANN, and the Domain Policy a la NSI.

  We [INEGroup] have always believed and can easily prove that multiple
root and DNS's does work and on a global scale.  ICANN in it's infantile
wisdom along with their cohorts, CORE, ISI, ITU, and the infamous
ISOC, of course will spread their continual FUD that this is not so.  But
they cannot do so honestly, and ISI in particular, very well knows this
and has for several years.