Re: Where I can get info on how many orgs have applied for this ncdnhc and be...

Kathy and all,

  I think that reverse flame bating such as your response is completely
inappropriate and not called for here Kathy.  My post was of a very
serious nature and in no way was a flame of any kind.  Please
discontinue this sort of behavior in the future as it is unbecoming
and unproductive...

Thank you for your cooperation in advance....