Re: [IDNO-DISCUSS] Re: The IDNO bootstrapping process

Peter and all,

  The ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board has not to date shown any interest in
representation to individual Domain name holders or for that matter
small internet Ecommerce domain name holders either.  It doesn't
appear that they collectively feel that these segments of the Internet
are worthy of representation...