ASO proposal

I would like to express my support for the ASO proposal that
ICANN will be voting on this month. I think the proper administration
of IP space is very importand and should be given a position
on the ICANN board. IP Space issues aren't always as visibile
as domain names, but they are just as important.

CADVision is an ISP in Calgary, Alberta Canada. We have
about 50% of a class B in address space and provide DNS
services for more than 8000 domain names.

Clinton Work
CADVision Technical Operations Manager
  Web:  http://www.cadvision.com/
  Email:  clinton.work@cadvision.com
  Phone:  (403)777-1300  Fax: (403) 777-1319
"Internet for Everyone!"
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
ORG:CADVision Development Corp;Technical Operations
FN:Clinton Work
N:Work;Clinton
TITLE:Systems Group Manager
ADR;WORK:;;1810 300 5th Ave SW;Calgary;AB;T3C 3R5;Canada
TEL;WORK;PREF:(403)  215-4820
TEL;WORK:403-777-1300
TEL;FAX;PREF:(403)  777-1319
TEL;FAX:403-777-1319