Re: No General Assembly yet to assist us

Kathy and all,

  I believe that the IS a DNSO GA, is there not!  Didn't the pNC and
Generalisimo Sola declare the discuss@dnso.org (Now the ga@dnso.org)
as the GA?  Is this within the purview of the pNC?  I am not sure.  But
I believe that the GA none the less, are those that are on the ga@dnso.org
mailing list essentially make up the DNSO GA.

  If however you are refering to the ICANN "Membership", than yes I
agree with your comments entirely and have not idea what can in
reality, can be done here, other than to declare all of those that were
on the membership@icann.org mailing list as the ICANN "Membership".