[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Reminder -- Call for Comments - List for udrp selectively not working?
- To: email@example.com, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>, dnso list admin <DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org>
- Subject: Re: Reminder -- Call for Comments - List for udrp selectively not working?
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:59:01 +0100
- CC: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Esther (The clueless) Dyson" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, ICANN Webmaster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <000101beeb13$7acfd760$281c48a6@omnibook>
As is true with the email@example.com list, the UDRP list seems to not be
accepting responses (Selectively?)... Could you please check into both of
these problems as I have posted a reaponse to the UDRP and several posts
to the firstname.lastname@example.org list and they do not seem to be functioning properly...
Andrew McLaughlin wrote:
> Members of the Internet community are reminded that ICANN has posted a
> number of documents and proposals for public review and comment prior to its
> Santiago meetings (August 25 & 26), including the following:
> - a proposed Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy for gTLD Registrars, as
> recommended by the DNSO's provisional Names Council
> - a staff report and analysis of At-Large Membership and election
> issues <http://www.icann.org/santiago/membership.htm>
> - a proposed Interim Policy for Geographic Diversity on the ICANN Board
> - the Final Report of the Advisory Committee on Independent Review
> - a proposal for recognition of the Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders
> Constituency <http://www.icann.org/dnso/noncommpage.htm>
> - proposals for recognition of the Address Supporting Organization
> (ASO) <http://www.icann.org/aso/asonew.htm>
> - proposed resolutions concerning the terms of the Initial Directors
> <http://www.icann.org/santiago/initial-director-term-resolution.htm> and the
> terms of the original directors selected by the Supporting Organizations
> Comments should be sent by email and will be publicly posted on the ICANN
> website (see each item above for specific email addresses and comment page
> URLs). In addition, comments can be made directly to the Board during the
> Santiago meetings next week, either in person or by realtime remote
> participation <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/santiago/>.
> For full details, please visit
> <http://www.icann.org/santiago/santiago-details.htm> or
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208