No Subject

Dear Sir

I have heard from a colleague that ICANN offers an accreditation procedure for domain name dispute resolution providers. Our Intellectual Property law firm ranks as the third largest IP firm in South Africa and is probably the largest general law firm in the country.

Our firm has been involved in a substantial amount of domain name dispute resolutions in South Africa and the world, and has represented some of the largest companies in South Africa, UK and the USA. Our firm is also a member of Lex Mundi, an association of over 145 law firms all over the world.

Please supply me with information regarding the accreditation procedures and requirements.

Kind Regards

Neil Dundas
John and Kernick / Bowman Gilfillan Inc.