The Pain of Privatization

The difficult has become impossible.

Now in addition to everything else, we web presence providers have to hunt for the ICANN registrar before attempting to do anything.

As if Network Solutions' templates weren't complex enough, now we have to deal with each individual registrar's format.

And heaven help us if we need to contact them....
My latest horror story is with Register.com.
Six identical requests using their procedure/format has yielded NO response.
There's no phone number on the web site.
At several different times of day, I called the 800 number obtained from information.  Not only does no one answer, but there's not even a recording.

Where are the requirements for accountability????

Webmaster
Infinite-Office

Get FREE Email Hoax Alerts by Email -
Courtesy of Infinite-Office