comments on agreements

I expect overwhelmingly negative comments about the agreements.  The
terms are unconsciable.  What will the voting process be and what
happens if the election can't be rigged to make sure the agreements are
ratified?  Please post the answer in an FAQ.

Allowing NSI to maintain monopoly control and have a four year contract
with a guaranteed price with no review for decreases, but only review
for increases is ridiculous.  You know and I know that there are
thousands of people out there who could figure out how to do it for less
than $6 per registration.  You caved.

Elliott Gorelick