University cybersquatting

I wanted to get your opinion on the issue of cybersquatting.  In light of
the efforts which Universities have exerted over the decades to promote
their brands, we implicitly understand the associated value.  Unfortunately
there are commercial entities which are trying to cash in our efforts.  In
particual, there is an organization by the name of Zuniversity.com which is
cybersquatting on an immense cache of University domain names.   Following
is the registration for ZMizzouTigers and a partial listing of other
domains.

Can you suggest any course of action to protect us from domain poaching?

Signed,
A concerned cyber citizen
i_belong@hotmail.com

Domain is zmizzoutigers.com
Domain is taken.
Registrant:
zuniversity.com (ZMIZZOUTIGERS-DOM)
145 Bishop Allen Drive
Cambridge, MA 02139
US

Domain Name: ZMIZZOUTIGERS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Kohn, Jonathan (JK17365) jdkohn@MINDSPRING.COM
2034222294 (FAX) 2034222365
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
NamesDirect.com Support (DRA13-ORG) rlau@DIRECT.CA
000-000-0000
Fax- 604-646-9088
Billing Contact:
Wolf, Joe (JW20427) jwolf@MBA1999.HBS.EDU
617-864-4905

Record last updated on 23-Sep-1999.
Record created on 08-Jun-1999.
Database last updated on 7-Nov-1999 15:34:22 EST.

ZBRONCOS.NET
ZWOLVERINE.COM
ZKSU.COM
ZHAWKEYE.COM