Re: Competition; was Re: [Membership] ICANN: The Issue of Membership---

Okay- you guys win:

website owners in reality own nothing not even the intellectual. try moving a
website from AOL to GEOCITIES to any other ISP who gives away websites.  Good
luck.

The multiple broadcasting etcetra may have merit but to only a few.

I propose that this is the type of issue to be discussed by TECHNICAL
subcommitttees, not general membership.

It may affect everyone, but in reality they don't know what you are talking
about. Most will care less.

Don't get me wrong this again is an example of issues that need to be
Raised<DISCUSSED<CUSSED< RESOLVED. How this is done is important to me and I
believe has a bearing on organizational structure.

ie I don't think you want every e-mail name to vote on the solution, at least
without a tecnical committee review with pros and cons.
steve witkin