[ALAC] Fwd: Follow-up on GNSO Restructuring/Improvements

I am way behind on my e-mail, and I am not sure
if this has already been relayed to the ALAC. I
call your attention specifically to the first
item. We have previously taken a strong position
that the user perspective should be represented
in some way through the Non-Commercial Users
Stakeholders Group on the GNSO. The Interim
report from the BGC ALAC Review Working Group has
now put forward a strong position that individual
users should NOT be represented on the GNSO.

It is unclear to me exactly what the boundaries
are between a group that represents the interest
of users, and a group representing users.

I think that we will need to make sure we discuss this in Cairo.

Alan