[ALAC] Invitation for discussion on At-Large position on new gTLD Guidebook

At 11:07 AM -0500 12/16/08, Brendler, Beau wrote:
>Adam...
>
>I am hoping we are going ahead with a call on
>Friday at the time Mathias specified.

Beau, thanks. I saw Matthias' email -- sent
after I asked the question. Call information
below.

Best,

Adam

Dear all,

Thank you for submitting your availability for
the discussion on the At-Large position on the
new gTLD Applicant Guidebook. To ensure that Beau
and Alan can participate, I suggest that we have
the discussion this coming Friday, 19 December at
1400 UTC. Unfortunately, Patrick will not be able
to join this call as he is unavailable this week.
I could not schedule this meeting on Thursday
because there might be a scheduling conflict with
the monthly LACRALO teleconference (we are still
awaiting confirmation from the interpreters for
that meeting).

The participation code for the meeting on Friday will be 1638.
You can find a list with international toll free
phone numbers here:
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?how_can_i_participate_in_this_meeting

Please contact us if you would like to request a
dial-out for this call. I will send out an
invitation to the public list shortly.

Regards,