[Membership] Re: [IFWP] "Organic/dynamic" self-forming constituencies?

Karl Auerbach a écrit:

> There seems to have been a major leap in the presumed acceptance
> of the DNSO's concept of pre-defined constituencies.

The Paris draft supporters tried hard to keep pre-formed
constituencies out of the DNSO, but we were unable to in the face of
ICANN bias towards the BMW draft. The present form of the
constituencies was all that could be gotten. It's not because of any
acceptance of the concept, at least on the part of the Paris draft
supporters, it's because ICANN dictated it.