Re: [Membership] ICIIU Comments on M.A.C. Recommendations of 4-26-99

Siegfried Langenbach a écrit:

> it might be usefull to remember : DNSO will have 3 seats
> ALM (at-large-members) 9 !

Thanks for the remonder. Actually, one of my constituents reminded
me that even with the ICIIU as an organizer and member of the
NCDNHC, there's nothing stopping the individuals, including myself,
from joining the ASt-Large membership, according to the prevailing
arrangements. I hope this is right. Please correct me if I am making
an error.