Re: More NetSol (WorldNIC) fiascos (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:52:56 -0700
From: David Denney <daud@dimensional.com>
Subject: Re: More NetSol (WorldNIC) fiascos

On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 03:00:45AM -0500, Kenn Martin wrote:
> In the text templates, simply add multiple secondaries
> (i.e. multiple 8a & 8b lines).

His complaint was about a WORLDNIC registered domain, which cannot be
modified using text templates. That is the whole problem. You MUST use
their WWW interface, which calls non-functional servlets, and doesn't
even have space for additional name servers. It would be VERY nice if
we could use the normal tools to modify these domains, but we cant...

> kenn
David Denney                 protect your freedom (while you still can)
daud@pagan.net               visit www.crypto.com and www.eff.org now
http://www.pagan.net/~daud/  finger me for PGP key, and use it!

... they can have my ssh when they pry the keyboard out of my cold, dead hands!