Clue? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:46:16 -0600 (CST)
From: Rattle <rattle@tlorah.net>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Clue?

A friend of mine sent me this amusing display of Network Solution's lack
of clue.

Not only was the tracking number in the subject (as they ask you to do),
but this was SO late that the changes had already gone thru a week before
reciving this reply.  It was sent a MONTH ago.  A _MONTH_ to get a
response from their support.

And these are the people running the nic.  God help us...

. Nick Levay
. rattle@tlorah.net
. "The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and
. intelligent.  The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb."