Re: Clue? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 14:19:56 -0800
From: Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: Clue?

Hehe. Anyone done the PGP dance lately? Work up your mod template,
ascii-armor sign it, send it in, wait for 5 days or more, and get a
rejection notice because they couldn't match the sig. Send in the _exact_
same message again (not re-signed or anything, just the same message
resent), and go through the 5 day rejection again. Do it 3 or 4 times, and
eventually they take it. I didn't realize PGP had such chaotic behavior.<g>

I've done this exact song and dance 3 times in recent months.

Jon

-