Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:03:46 -0800 (PST)
From: Earl Wallace <earlw@walltech.com>
To: list@inet-access.net
Subject: Re: Clue?

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Jon Rust wrote:
 >Hehe. Anyone done the PGP dance lately? Work up your mod template,
 >ascii-armor sign it, send it in, wait for 5 days or more, and get a
 >rejection notice because they couldn't match the sig. Send in the _exact_
 >same message again (not re-signed or anything, just the same message
 >resent), and go through the 5 day rejection again. Do it 3 or 4 times, and
 >eventually they take it. I didn't realize PGP had such chaotic behavior.<g>
 >
 >I've done this exact song and dance 3 times in recent months.

When I was using the PGP style, I found it was best to send 3 mail
messages spaced 5 minutes apart.  Usually one would make it through.

Pretty sad we have to do these things, don't you think?

---
Earl Wallace [earlw@walltech.com]       Wallace Technical Communications
V: 650-938-1352   F: 650-961-9151       http://www.walltech.com

-