Re: NSI enters the SPAM business (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:55:28 -0500 (CDT)
From: Joe Shaw <jshaw@insync.net>
To: INET-ACCESS
Subject: Re: NSI enters the SPAM business

I really got a kick out of this quote.  "We need to be more than a domain
name company," said Douglas Wolford, NSI executive vice president. "We
believe we are the operating system for the Internet."

I believe not only are they full of themselves, but it's about time
something was done to stop these guys.  I too would love to see these guys
in court taking a large hit to the wallet, since that seems to be the only
thing they understand anymore.

--
Joseph W. Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
Freelance Computer Security Consultant and Perl Programmer

-